I am now writing the book of Piotr and Vanja. Two guys living in the Ukraine, they meet, they fall in love, they become a couple. They experiance love, the normal day experiances together, war, hate, abuse, violance, unacceptence from the society surrounding them and strong resistance. But they also meet the wonders of life.
In my writing I wish to examine the price you /they have to pay for living a life that they want from their hearts. If you have titles I can read on this subject please let me know. Titles that can inspire and lead me in a direction. I want to create a fictionstory (and not a documentary) based upon realityexperiances.
I am now in a time with research that I hope will give me material to give the story credibility based on true stories. I am searching and connecting. Looking and finding. Creating and doubts. Changing and undoing. You writers know what I´m talking about.
If you haven´t read the book I must recommend that you do´.
- “Even if you don´t like it, look in the mirror and laugh for a couple of minutes”
- “Your self-image is a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts”
- “happiness is a journey, not a destination”
- “The ten-minute period before you sleep and the ten minute period after you wake up are profoundly influential on your subconcious mind”
- “find out what you truly love to do and then direct all your energy towards doing it”
- “with one eye fixed on the destination, there is only one left to guide you along the journey”
This will be my first full year with a blog. It started as an “excuse” and a motivation for writing. It has been (and is) an activity filled with surprising ingredients. The world of blogging is huge and full of people with interesting, challenging, surprising posts, pictures, themes. I´m being linked round the world giving me opportunity to meet with interesting personalities with masses of experience and knowledge. I’m reading and learning what other bloggers suggests for having a successful blogg – I write regularly, I read and follow other bloggers, I write about subjects in wich I have strong interest, I comment, I like etc. etc.
One blogg (among others) that I have followed from the start is “the minimalists”. Their post “CREATE YOUR MASTERPIECE, A 16-STEP GUIDE” has influenced me a lot and stands as a navigator and energizer for me. Even though I had an intuitive idea that it was as “simple” as that the post has helped me to lift these 16 steps up from the dusty floor to the height of my eyes and on top priority in my mind.
What have I done so far? Well, I have begun exercising (swimming) again, I have increased my yogasessions with onehoundred percent, I have begun my “writing a novel” project, I am taking one day of from work for writing and doing “my” things, I’m fighting procrastination on a daily basis, I have resumed an “old” writingproject from last year with a friend so there´s a number of things going on and I am satisfied with my achievements so far.
Input is important. Very. Working on the “old” project with my friend gives that. Watching and listening to writers, authors, poets, and reading of course. Today I read much more then ever, books in bed, in the couch, sitting in the chair, listening to and reading books on my phone. The world of the word is amazing. You can do so much with them. And nowadays it´s possible to read and write everywhere and everytime. If I have a short coffeebreak by myself I write. I only wish I could read faster (I´m working on this too). There are SO many books I wanna read.
I have entered a new path. I have walked a short distance and I like it. I like the views. I like the co-walkers I meet. I say hello to them and ask for the way. How far is it? What equipment do I need? Where can I rest? Where can I find inspiration and input?
Do you want to walk with me? Then please tell me what you want to talk about and we´ll walk together.
– I have a dream that I someday will write and publish a book
– I have a dream that I someday will be volunteer in a foreign country
– I have a dream that I someday will walk Camino de Santiago as a whole without a break
– I have a dream that I someday will be able to show my true self in every possible situation
– I have a dream that I someday will have peace of mind and be content with what life comes with
– I have a dream that I someday will stop judging
– I have a dream that I someday will not know where my self begins or ends
– I have a dream that I someday always will give without asking for anything in return
– I have a dream that I someday will give love without demand
– I have a dream that I someday will be part of a forcefull global stream of people making our earth to the heavenly place it is in it’s right to be